Fishing prices on Farmoor and related information.
- All anglers fishing at Farmoor must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency rod licence.
- A fully stocked tackle shop is also available.
- Boat fishing is available on Farmoor I and II all year round.
- There is no close season on Farmoor I or II, the season starts on 1 February each year.
- Boats are available from 8am onwards.
- Concessions are available to over 65s and registered disabled.
- Under 16s may fish free of charge provided they are accompanied by an eight fish ticket or season ticket holder (limit is shared).
- We offer an excellent novice permit giving three visits for only £5, novices must be accompanied by eight fish ticket or season permit holder on each visit (limit is shared).
Farmoor I Reservoir
|Day ticket - catch and release^||
|Boat (1 person)||
|Boat (2 person)||
^ No fish to be taken without permission.
Farmoor II Reservoir
|Six fish day ticket||
£30 (Concessions £28)
|Four fish day ticket||
£24 (Concessions £22)
|Two fish evening ticket *||
|Student/ Armed Forces ticket||
Two fish £15
* Permits are available for the last three hours of the day from 1 April to 30 September
Motor boat permits
|Half day **||
|Sporting - one person||
£30 - no fish may be taken
|Sporting - two person||
£60 - no fish may be taken
** Permits are available for the last seven hours of the day