We’re on a journey to becoming a more sustainable business. Sustainability is an increasingly important consideration as we seek to strike a balance between the level of service we provide to our customers, our impact on the environment and communities, the level of customer bills and future investment in the business.
Our commitment to becoming more sustainable is visible in our sustainability policy.
We describe how we will become a more sustainable business through our nine sustainability themes. Our CR&S report provides an update on our progress across these sustainability themes and emerging sustainability and corporate responsibility response.
- Water, a precious resource.
- Providing sustainable drainage.
- Mitigating climate change.
- Climate change adaptation.
- Ensuring responsible operations.
- Enhancing customer inclusion.
- Delivering efficient operations.
- Sustainable & safe workforce.
- Long-term sustainable investment.
Our sustainability policy is underpinned by more detailed policies available below.