Occasionally, the Customer Challenge Group will write formally to Ofwat.
Sometimes the CCG will be responding to consultations and questions that Ofwat has asked, sometimes the CCG will be addressing a particular issue.
At key points in the regulatory cycle, the CCG will formally submit a document assessing Thames Water's future plans.
You will find these documents here:
- CCG response to Thames Waters Building a Better Future - March 2019 (0.71MB)
- CCG independent report (6.27MB)
- CCG response to Ofwat Consultation: Consulting on our methodology for the 2019 price review (0.27MB)
- CCG response to Ofwats consultation on the outcomes framework for PR19 (0.11MB)
- CCG response to Ofwat on Retail Household Competition (0.05MB)
- CCG for Thames Water additional addendum report to Ofwat June 2014 (0.18MB)
- CCG for Thames Water report to Ofwat (2.89MB)
- TW CCG response to Water 2020 (0.09MB)
- Water 2020: Regulatory framework for wholesale markets and the 2019 price review – Explanatory document (2.58MB)