We’re on a journey to becoming a more sustainable and responsible business.
Sustainability is an increasingly important consideration as we seek to strike a balance between the level of service we provide to our customers, our impact on the environment and communities, the level of customer bills and future investment in the business. We describe how we will become a more sustainable business through our nine sustainability themes which is visible in our sustainability policy.
Our approach to corporate responsibility has three core interrelated themes of education, engagement and enhancement which are set out in our corporate responsibility policy.
Our commitment to sustainability and corporate responsibility is supported by more detailed policies, including:
- Environment Policy 2018 (0.27MB)
- Biodiversity Policy 2018 (0.35MB)
- Biosecurity Policy 2018 (0.30MB)
- Climate Change Policy 2018 (0.30MB)
- Energy Policy 2019 (0.31MB)
- Supply Chain Sustainability Policy 2019 (0.29MB)
- Health and Safety Policy Statement (0.11MB)
- Heritage Policy 2018 (0.23MB)
- Honesty and Ethical Behaviour Policy 2018 (0.34MB)
- Modern Slavery Act Statement (0.16MB)
Our Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CR&S) report provides an update on our progress across our nine sustainability themes and emerging sustainability and corporate responsibility response.