We worked closely with our customers to set 55 ambitious performance commitments for the 2015-2020 AMP6 regulatory period.
These commitments are designed to deliver what is important to our customers in the most cost effective way.
Our highlights 2016/17
ReportsDownload our Annual Performance Report for a full review of our performance commitments and our performance for 2016/17:
- Statement of risks, strengths and weaknesses – 2016/17 (1.22MB)
- Final assurance plans 2016/2017 (0.52MB)
- Annual performance report 2015-2016 RORE amendment (0.24MB)
- Annual performance report 2015-2016 (1.90MB)
- CCG performance report (0.10MB)
- Price control separation methodology statement 2016 (0.45MB)
- Upstream service methodology statement 2016 (0.50MB)
Statement of risks, strengths and weaknesses and draft assurance plans 2017/18
Customer Challenge Group
We discuss progress on our performance commitments with our independently chaired Customer Challenge Group (CCG).
The CCG has produced an independent report on how they think we are delivering.