Please use this form to provide us with a reading from your water meter.
Please be aware, if you have received a bill from us in the last 15 days, any reading you provide us now may not produce a new bill.
How to read your water meter
When reading your water meter, you only need to note the black numbers. Depending on the type of meter, it may have four or five black numbers. You do not need to note any numbers in red.
Find out what information you need to complete this form
- To complete this form you will need to provide your:
- Thames Water account number (printed at the top of your bill)
- Full name, contact number, email address and account address
- Meter reading and the date you took the reading
- If your property has more than one meter you will also need the meter serial numbers
All fields marked with required must be completed before submitting this form
This is a one-page form